Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Why is the box empty?#dogsofinstagram #akc #terrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- We had snow!#dogsofinstagram #akc #terrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- A safe place to rest.#dogsofinstagram #akc #terrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Sniffles? Lovely vintage linen handkerchief with of course- The WireFoxTerrier. Circa 1950 when white gloves for li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- The water is better up here! #dogsofinstagram #akc #terrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriersofinstagram #wirehaire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Author Archives: susan sheldon nolen
Notre-Dame de Senanque is a Cistercian abbey near the village of Gordes in the department of the Vaucluse in Provence. I couldn’t help but feel like I was back in time. Although there were tourists about, the promise of shade … Continue reading
I walked by this window in Gordes with only the sunshine causing movements of light. Then as I turned, five children burst onto the scene laughing, ran up the stairs, leaving only a memory of joy flashing by.
The sun broke through the clouds and just before I crossed the street I caught this image. A homeless man in downtown Seattle listening the the music of a busker. This week’s entry for my black and white photograph challenge. … Continue reading
One lesson learned in France, on a hot summer day in the mountain village of Gordes, it’s always wise to enter the shade and savor the wine.
One mystery of travel, is the delight in never knowing the reason why…for me..I never found out the reason behind these small stone houses in Gordes France. Garden decorations? Or special houses to capture the magic of France.
A door high on the foothills of the Monts of Vaucluse, in the hilltop village of Gordes, France. History whispers from the stones.
I stood close enough to get this shot, but not close enough to capture the conversation. A taxing situation for this writer! Lovers? Friends looking for directions, or? Endless possibilities in Carnaby Street, London, England!