I love wandering about London and finding places that still have the old Iron Railing. So much of it was taken down during the war. Here is a beautiful Iron Fence and window box for this week’s black and white photograph. Iron Railing in London.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @Independent pathetic to jump with joy at an illness 2 weeks ago
- @FLOTUS @POTUS speedy recovery 2 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS speedy recovery 2 weeks ago
- @melvillehouse roman theatre at its best 3 weeks ago
- Hard to believe three weeks old . #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriersofinstagram #puppies#dogs#… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago