You cannot escape this view when you enter the village of Rousillon France. It is far more stunning than any camera can capture. The colour of the earth if you are lucky enough to paint, can be found in little pots in the local shops and brought home to create watercolours afterwards. Rousillon is simply stunning.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 2 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 2 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 3 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 3 months ago