You cannot escape this view when you enter the village of Rousillon France. It is far more stunning than any camera can capture. The colour of the earth if you are lucky enough to paint, can be found in little pots in the local shops and brought home to create watercolours afterwards. Rousillon is simply stunning.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- dragon slayer defender of all Benjamin takes on the three headed sea dragon for victory for the potter gang #foxter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I claim this milk pan as mine#wirefoxterrier#fox-terriers#puppyoftheday#wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- someone is yawning#foxterrier#wirefoxterrier #terriers#terriersofinstagram🐕 #foxterrierpuppy#threeweeksold instagram.com/p/B90JOQxpK9S/… 2 weeks ago
- Little Miss Tiggy Winkle Content from dinner falling asleep with her little bunny feet #love#foxterriers#tertiers#w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Benjamin was not interested in a photo. week old today for the Beatrix Potter gang #puppies#wirefoxterriersofinstag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago