St Paul’s still stirs my heart. I was on the river desperately hoping it would not rain as the sky was dark and was that a funnel cloud to the left? Best get indoors for a cup of tea! This week’s black and white photograph. A view from the river Thames.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Double trouble#dogoftheday #wirefoxterriersofinstagramu #wirehairedfoxterrier #dogsofinstagram #terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Ok mom whats up? The secret life of show dogs #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirehairedfoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- And this little one says goodbye to life at Truwyre as she leaves with amazing new parents. #wirefoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Bekki66: Please sign this. Our future is at stake. twitter.com/wmarybeard/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MelanieLatest: All decent people must unequivocally denounce such atrocities as the Christchurch mosque attacks and all other acts of v… 4 weeks ago