Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Jack exploring#wirefoxterrier#foxterriersofinstagram #foxterrierpuppy instagram.com/p/B5iNmGyFFJ1/… 6 days ago
- I can still see you! jack hiding.#wirefoxterrier#terriers#foxterriers #foxterriersofinstagram #puppiesofinstagram instagram.com/p/B5iL0OTlZz7/… 6 days ago
- Jack at 8 weeks of age. sweet bundle of trouble!!#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriers#terrierpup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Jack on his first car ride home! #wirefoxterriers#foxterriersofinstagram #terriers#puppies#showdogs#wirefoxterriers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- baby Jack , eyes opened , future champion, heart stealer.#wirefoxterrier #terrier#foxterrierpuppy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: wine
Walking on the back side of the Notre-Dame de Senanque abbey I was captured by the simplicity of lines. Everything appears to lead in a direction, but exactly where is a question to be pondered over a glass of wine … Continue reading
One lesson learned in France, on a hot summer day in the mountain village of Gordes, it’s always wise to enter the shade and savor the wine.