I stood close enough to get this shot, but not close enough to capture the conversation. A taxing situation for this writer! Lovers? Friends looking for directions, or? Endless possibilities in Carnaby Street, London, England!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- New design finished!#dogs#foxterriers#wirefox#greeting#books https://t.co/9fXB8zEy6r 2 days ago
- RT @womensart1: Western Medieval/Renaissance age, women in Painters' Guilds were lost to art history as worked under name of male workshop… 1 week ago
- RT @britishlibrary: Harry Potter: A History of Magic opens 20 Oct – a thrilling exhibition of Library treasures & material from @jk_rowling… 1 week ago
- RT @LitRejections: A Writer Falls in Love https://t.co/y1OoIT20YE 1 month ago
- RT @AdviceToWriters: I love my rejection slips. They show me I try. SYLVIA PLATH #amwriting #writing #writetips https://t.co/2aCD5TLb66 1 month ago