I had to cross the street to get the entire Puerto Vallarta door in the shot. You can walk by quickly and not notice the lovely Lion Hand Pulls. The carving on this doors is just fabulous. I have no idea what the lovely flowering plant is, so if anyone knows! I fell in love with the orangey red painted trim around the door. Just a lovely touch!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 1 week ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 1 week ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 3 weeks ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 3 weeks ago