I had to cross the street to get the entire Puerto Vallarta door in the shot. You can walk by quickly and not notice the lovely Lion Hand Pulls. The carving on this doors is just fabulous. I have no idea what the lovely flowering plant is, so if anyone knows! I fell in love with the orangey red painted trim around the door. Just a lovely touch!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 6 days ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago