I had to cross the street to get the entire Puerto Vallarta door in the shot. You can walk by quickly and not notice the lovely Lion Hand Pulls. The carving on this doors is just fabulous. I have no idea what the lovely flowering plant is, so if anyone knows! I fell in love with the orangey red painted trim around the door. Just a lovely touch!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Milk bath! #wirefoxterrierlovers#foxterrier #puppy#wirefoxterrierlovers instagram.com/p/BsTb70zg9Q7/… 1 week ago
- Merry Christmas Everyone! Peace Joy and love from our gang to yours! A vintage greeting card design in watercolour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- It’s almost that day! This vintage foxy checks the hour. Hand made in Tucson Arizona in the 1980’s by a lovely woma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- What a choice! Christmas pud or a wire fox terrier? So easy to decide! I love these stockings I found in Liberty’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @BBCWomansHour Insane woman screaming about cheese product! Surely with such high quality programming we shouldn’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago