I had to cross the street to get the entire Puerto Vallarta door in the shot. You can walk by quickly and not notice the lovely Lion Hand Pulls. The carving on this doors is just fabulous. I have no idea what the lovely flowering plant is, so if anyone knows! I fell in love with the orangey red painted trim around the door. Just a lovely touch!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- RT @Bekki66: Please sign this. Our future is at stake. twitter.com/wmarybeard/sta… 6 hours ago
- RT @MelanieLatest: All decent people must unequivocally denounce such atrocities as the Christchurch mosque attacks and all other acts of v… 2 days ago
- @MelanieLatest And fight hatred everywhere even the epidode of coronation street with its comnent... mad jews. When… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @CoranationTweet mad as a jew? Beth realky say that#lost me as a fan 3 days ago
- Why is the box empty?#dogsofinstagram #akc #terrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago