I turned the corner on my way to a breakfast meeting and discovered this amazing door. I loved the rich purple and the gold of this art deco door in Seattle. Originally the doors were to a theatre but they now open up to an evening restaurant. I wanted to imagine Flappers coming out of the doors, beads dangling on both dresses and necklaces…but I can’t quite tell if this door is actually that old.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 1 week ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 1 week ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 3 weeks ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 3 weeks ago