I turned the corner on my way to a breakfast meeting and discovered this amazing door. I loved the rich purple and the gold of this art deco door in Seattle. Originally the doors were to a theatre but they now open up to an evening restaurant. I wanted to imagine Flappers coming out of the doors, beads dangling on both dresses and necklaces…but I can’t quite tell if this door is actually that old.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 4 days ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago