I love listening in to conversations. I was in Paris, in the Marias, my favourite place in Paris. Just sitting, drinking a coffee, listening in to the man in front of me conversation. What caught my eye was the man saying something to the man coming towards him. What? That’s what was frustrating. Too much street noise to hear properly! This week’s black and white photograph. Conversations in Paris.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 2 days ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago