I love listening in to conversations. I was in Paris, in the Marias, my favourite place in Paris. Just sitting, drinking a coffee, listening in to the man in front of me conversation. What caught my eye was the man saying something to the man coming towards him. What? That’s what was frustrating. Too much street noise to hear properly! This week’s black and white photograph. Conversations in Paris.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 3 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 3 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 4 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 4 months ago