I love listening in to conversations. I was in Paris, in the Marias, my favourite place in Paris. Just sitting, drinking a coffee, listening in to the man in front of me conversation. What caught my eye was the man saying something to the man coming towards him. What? That’s what was frustrating. Too much street noise to hear properly! This week’s black and white photograph. Conversations in Paris.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Jack with his morning ready the puppy times. #wft#foxterriers#wirefoxterriers#terriers#instadog#puppyoftheday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My morning coffee just got awesome.A spoon won by the great Fox Terrier Lady of Harrowhill just arrived in the post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Only floss the teeth you want to keep. Young Raffles and morning hygiene tip.#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Maggie our Irish planning her next bag of food. Did I get the hint? #terriers#terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Are you ready for us now? Maggie with baby Jack.#wirefoxterrier #wirehairedfoxterrier #foxterrier#terriers #dogs#pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago