I was wandering around Pioneer Square Seattle, Occidental and Yesler area, and looked up. What a fabulous Ghost sign! Have lunch over Seas! I say there! Save me a seat. But underneath this sign is another earlier one for the Washington State Ferries, and then a sign for Sperry’s Flour Co. Spoiler alert, apparently the Washington State Ferry’s was painted on purpose to look old in 1978. So a created ghost sign over some real ghost signs! But I still love the idea of having lunch over seas!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @RichardGrenell @MichelleObama sad to read this one party trumps another by silencing them? 1 month ago
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 5 months ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 5 months ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 7 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 7 months ago