I was wandering around Pioneer Square Seattle, Occidental and Yesler area, and looked up. What a fabulous Ghost sign! Have lunch over Seas! I say there! Save me a seat. But underneath this sign is another earlier one for the Washington State Ferries, and then a sign for Sperry’s Flour Co. Spoiler alert, apparently the Washington State Ferry’s was painted on purpose to look old in 1978. So a created ghost sign over some real ghost signs! But I still love the idea of having lunch over seas!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- This little wire fox terrier was used in a book illustration as a front piece. Ted’s Day Out.… instagram.com/p/Bf_ePogDg-U/ 5 months ago
- Asta, and The Thin Man. I loved this detective films and of course Asta. This was done in pen… instagram.com/p/BftwXFQjL5I/ 5 months ago
- The beginnings of a new painting. Sitting on the easel, waiting for the next steps, brickwork,… instagram.com/p/BfymVkkDUP9/ 5 months ago
- Newfoundland dog a head study in India ink drawn in pen nib after the style of Charles Dana… instagram.com/p/BeVgl08DJBA/ 6 months ago
- My kind of pub! Bar treats for my dog! #instagramers #instatraveling #holiday #travelblogger… instagram.com/p/Bcccq3ylRG2/ 8 months ago