I was wandering around Pioneer Square Seattle, Occidental and Yesler area, and looked up. What a fabulous Ghost sign! Have lunch over Seas! I say there! Save me a seat. But underneath this sign is another earlier one for the Washington State Ferries, and then a sign for Sperry’s Flour Co. Spoiler alert, apparently the Washington State Ferry’s was painted on purpose to look old in 1978. So a created ghost sign over some real ghost signs! But I still love the idea of having lunch over seas!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @BBCWomansHour Insane woman screaming about cheese product! Surely with such high quality programming we shouldn’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- A proud lady and her dog in porcelain. #foxterrier #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #collectables… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- An old American Kennel Advert.#advertising #kennels #dog #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterrie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Every Wire needs his own chair in the garden.#foxterrier #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #terriers#terr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- May I come too? This real photograph postcard harks the same question for our wires today. Printed late 1940-1950’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago