I was wandering around Pioneer Square Seattle, Occidental and Yesler area, and looked up. What a fabulous Ghost sign! Have lunch over Seas! I say there! Save me a seat. But underneath this sign is another earlier one for the Washington State Ferries, and then a sign for Sperry’s Flour Co. Spoiler alert, apparently the Washington State Ferry’s was painted on purpose to look old in 1978. So a created ghost sign over some real ghost signs! But I still love the idea of having lunch over seas!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 4 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 4 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 4 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 4 months ago