This door with the bricked up entry way stopped me dead in my tracks. Why brick up the entrance this way? I could only deduce since Savannah, Georgia was prone to wet storms that this was a way to keep the water out. It’s not an old door, or if it is, the paint really hides the age perfectly, but I also couldn’t help notice the off angles of this door and the door handle smack in the middle. Great little door in Savannah Georgia.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Available for love#puppies #wirefoxterrier #purebred #terriersofinstagram #terriers#foxterriers #dogsofinstagram instagram.com/p/ByRH9srAqrQ/… 3 months ago
- My old boy Ted photo bombing my shot of our baby geese. He was amazingly good with them. Throwback Thurs#wirefoxte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- My you have big feet! #puppy#puppies#wirefoxterriers#terriersofinstagram #wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- This dog is a purebred. Born a purebred. Always will be a purebred. With expert care and handling , he will always… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Young Jack by the pond last summer#puppy#wirefoxterrier instagram.com/p/BxfwV1_Bnaj/… 4 months ago