This door with the bricked up entry way stopped me dead in my tracks. Why brick up the entrance this way? I could only deduce since Savannah, Georgia was prone to wet storms that this was a way to keep the water out. It’s not an old door, or if it is, the paint really hides the age perfectly, but I also couldn’t help notice the off angles of this door and the door handle smack in the middle. Great little door in Savannah Georgia.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- bombing children's hospitals monstrous russia no other words for you 2 months ago
- @elonmusk Elon please think of a way for free information for the world that is not political. Just the facts , thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @rejilx1 @CocaCola https://t.co/3bnwKos2SO 2 months ago
- @ Burger King get out of Russia or is it bombs and burgers? 2 months ago
- @BBCNews of course real people don't care we know one rule for you another for us 😳 3 months ago