Still on my blog break, I was strolling around Paris and paused on the Pont des Arts bridge. Sitting, playing his well-loved accordion to lover’s placing locks of love on the bridge, his music drifted across. So here’s my portrait of the Accordion Player of Paris on the Bridge of Locked Love.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 4 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 4 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 4 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 4 months ago