Still on my blog break, I was strolling around Paris and paused on the Pont des Arts bridge. Sitting, playing his well-loved accordion to lover’s placing locks of love on the bridge, his music drifted across. So here’s my portrait of the Accordion Player of Paris on the Bridge of Locked Love.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @BBCWomansHour Insane woman screaming about cheese product! Surely with such high quality programming we shouldn’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- A proud lady and her dog in porcelain. #foxterrier #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #collectables… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- An old American Kennel Advert.#advertising #kennels #dog #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterrie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Every Wire needs his own chair in the garden.#foxterrier #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #terriers#terr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- May I come too? This real photograph postcard harks the same question for our wires today. Printed late 1940-1950’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago