Just a quick hello on my blog break. I was out and about with the new camera! In the past I’ve used my iPhone..(yup amazing it’s a phone and a camera!) and my trusty Leica Digi-Lux, a little point and shoot job. I’ve abandoned my little friend, and now I’m learning how to handle my new camera, my Leica X Vario. It’s dead simple. No fun little programmes to use. It feels like the old film cameras. I’m not used to the size of it, it’s not a back pocket affair, but neither is it one of the big boy cameras with those foot long lens, but I think I am going to enjoy it! Here’s sunrise with Seattle’s famous Space Needle on one side, and on the other…the Sun and Smith Tower. I saw a photo the other day that someone had used a long exposure. The photo looked like a painting. I plan to have a go at that!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- This little wire fox terrier was used in a book illustration as a front piece. Ted’s Day Out.… instagram.com/p/Bf_ePogDg-U/ 2 months ago
- Asta, and The Thin Man. I loved this detective films and of course Asta. This was done in pen… instagram.com/p/BftwXFQjL5I/ 2 months ago
- The beginnings of a new painting. Sitting on the easel, waiting for the next steps, brickwork,… instagram.com/p/BfymVkkDUP9/ 2 months ago
- Newfoundland dog a head study in India ink drawn in pen nib after the style of Charles Dana… instagram.com/p/BeVgl08DJBA/ 4 months ago
- My kind of pub! Bar treats for my dog! #instagramers #instatraveling #holiday #travelblogger… instagram.com/p/Bcccq3ylRG2/ 5 months ago