I took one of those hop on hop off buses and caught this shot of the Eiffel Tower as we whizzed around a corner, major bumps and all! It was a challenge to get one shot that wasn’t blurred, or where I didn’t fall over someone! Pardon! This tower, so iconic, is impossible to resist! You can if you dare, climb up the 1665 steps and feel the wind blow the tower about. It actually has been known to sway 2- 3 inches in a proper wind. But hey…if climbing up the steps, or taking the lift, doesn’t tick the boxes, just enjoy the idea of it. Don’t try to copy Pierre Labric, who cycled down the stairs of the tower in 1923. He was arrested, even if he won his bet! I’ll pass on that please. I can’t wait to get back to my desk and write up some proper blogs about the city. Cliche…indeed..but…..J’adore Paris!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @RichardGrenell @MichelleObama sad to read this one party trumps another by silencing them? 1 month ago
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 4 months ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 5 months ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 7 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 7 months ago