I took one of those hop on hop off buses and caught this shot of the Eiffel Tower as we whizzed around a corner, major bumps and all! It was a challenge to get one shot that wasn’t blurred, or where I didn’t fall over someone! Pardon! This tower, so iconic, is impossible to resist! You can if you dare, climb up the 1665 steps and feel the wind blow the tower about. It actually has been known to sway 2- 3 inches in a proper wind. But hey…if climbing up the steps, or taking the lift, doesn’t tick the boxes, just enjoy the idea of it. Don’t try to copy Pierre Labric, who cycled down the stairs of the tower in 1923. He was arrested, even if he won his bet! I’ll pass on that please. I can’t wait to get back to my desk and write up some proper blogs about the city. Cliche…indeed..but…..J’adore Paris!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 4 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 4 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 4 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 4 months ago