It’s funny how light can change things about. The blue interior light of the door on the left is so inviting, whilst this door in the main frame is dark and foreboding. All because someone forgot to leave the light on in Chinatown, Victoria, B.C.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Benjamin and Beatrix destroying the toy cow. Hard to believe how fast they are growing! #wirefoxterriers#terriers#p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @AshleeMullany: The moment our @7NewsAustralia team is attacked by police. Cameraman Tim Myers has covered war zones around the world. T… 2 days ago
- RT @mollyhf: Minnesota State Patrol just fired tear gas at reporters and photographers at point blank range. https://t.co/r7X6J7LKo8 2 days ago
- RT @ChrisSerres: Regarding police behavior last night, I was twice ordered at gunpoint by Minneapolis police to hit the ground, warned that… 2 days ago
- RT @BBCWorld: Dozens of journalists covering the protests have reported being targeted using tear gas, rubber bullets and pepper spray Rea… 2 days ago