It’s funny how light can change things about. The blue interior light of the door on the left is so inviting, whilst this door in the main frame is dark and foreboding. All because someone forgot to leave the light on in Chinatown, Victoria, B.C.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 1 week ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 1 week ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 3 weeks ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 3 weeks ago