I just fell in love with this door. Baskets, sunlight, and the aroma of coffee drifted out into the London Street. The door is almost obscured by the delightful baskets, and goods for sale. Charming…just charming. Verde & Company’s– London Door in delightful Spitalfields.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 2 weeks ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 1 month ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 3 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 3 months ago
- RT @LisaDelmomof6: I will not visit, vacation or spend money in any state that takes away a woman's right to choose. Does anyone else want… 3 months ago