I just fell in love with this door. Baskets, sunlight, and the aroma of coffee drifted out into the London Street. The door is almost obscured by the delightful baskets, and goods for sale. Charming…just charming. Verde & Company’s– London Door in delightful Spitalfields.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Not sharing puppy! Benjamin tries for mom's chew!#wirefoxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#wirefoxterrierloversofinstag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Share the chair! Benjamin and Beatrix 14 weeks old. #wirefoxterrier#foxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#foxterrier#wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Benjamin and Beatrix destroying the toy cow. Hard to believe how fast they are growing! #wirefoxterriers#terriers#p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @AshleeMullany: The moment our @7NewsAustralia team is attacked by police. Cameraman Tim Myers has covered war zones around the world. T… 5 days ago
- RT @mollyhf: Minnesota State Patrol just fired tear gas at reporters and photographers at point blank range. https://t.co/r7X6J7LKo8 5 days ago