Battersea Power Station, so old, and now so modern. I wanted to capture the feeling of London back in the early 1900’s with this photograph. This power station is no longer in use, and was due for demolition a few years back. Thankfully it’s now under development for luxury flats and shops. Modern life has saved the old Victorian Smoke Stacks from demolition. The old smoke stacks were in bad shape and part of the development package was the restoration of these chimneys, and at a frightful cost! So for another hundred years or more to come…Battersea Power Station for all to enjoy and for a few lucky ones- home.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @RichardGrenell @MichelleObama sad to read this one party trumps another by silencing them? 1 month ago
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 4 months ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 5 months ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 7 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 7 months ago