Battersea Power Station, so old, and now so modern. I wanted to capture the feeling of London back in the early 1900’s with this photograph. This power station is no longer in use, and was due for demolition a few years back. Thankfully it’s now under development for luxury flats and shops. Modern life has saved the old Victorian Smoke Stacks from demolition. The old smoke stacks were in bad shape and part of the development package was the restoration of these chimneys, and at a frightful cost! So for another hundred years or more to come…Battersea Power Station for all to enjoy and for a few lucky ones- home.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 5 days ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago