I was out in the Wilds of Washington, ( no Starbucks in sight) when I found this little second hand bookshop with the Mad Hatter just about to do a walk about. I love second hand bookshops, there is something magical about reading a book someone else has loved. The shop is owned by an older couple with a wonderful sense of amazement. Books are never rubbish! To prove the point, the gentleman created this unique place to sit. So come enjoy the second hand books and sit upon the seat of knowledge! You never know where you’ll come across some magic!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- bombing children's hospitals monstrous russia no other words for you 2 months ago
- @elonmusk Elon please think of a way for free information for the world that is not political. Just the facts , thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @rejilx1 @CocaCola https://t.co/3bnwKos2SO 2 months ago
- @ Burger King get out of Russia or is it bombs and burgers? 2 months ago
- @BBCNews of course real people don't care we know one rule for you another for us 😳 3 months ago