I was out in the Wilds of Washington, ( no Starbucks in sight) when I found this little second hand bookshop with the Mad Hatter just about to do a walk about. I love second hand bookshops, there is something magical about reading a book someone else has loved. The shop is owned by an older couple with a wonderful sense of amazement. Books are never rubbish! To prove the point, the gentleman created this unique place to sit. So come enjoy the second hand books and sit upon the seat of knowledge! You never know where you’ll come across some magic!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Jack with his morning ready the puppy times. #wft#foxterriers#wirefoxterriers#terriers#instadog#puppyoftheday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- My morning coffee just got awesome.A spoon won by the great Fox Terrier Lady of Harrowhill just arrived in the post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Only floss the teeth you want to keep. Young Raffles and morning hygiene tip.#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Maggie our Irish planning her next bag of food. Did I get the hint? #terriers#terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Are you ready for us now? Maggie with baby Jack.#wirefoxterrier #wirehairedfoxterrier #foxterrier#terriers #dogs#pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago