I was out in the Wilds of Washington, ( no Starbucks in sight) when I found this little second hand bookshop with the Mad Hatter just about to do a walk about. I love second hand bookshops, there is something magical about reading a book someone else has loved. The shop is owned by an older couple with a wonderful sense of amazement. Books are never rubbish! To prove the point, the gentleman created this unique place to sit. So come enjoy the second hand books and sit upon the seat of knowledge! You never know where you’ll come across some magic!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- This little wire fox terrier was used in a book illustration as a front piece. Ted’s Day Out.… instagram.com/p/Bf_ePogDg-U/ 5 months ago
- Asta, and The Thin Man. I loved this detective films and of course Asta. This was done in pen… instagram.com/p/BftwXFQjL5I/ 5 months ago
- The beginnings of a new painting. Sitting on the easel, waiting for the next steps, brickwork,… instagram.com/p/BfymVkkDUP9/ 5 months ago
- Newfoundland dog a head study in India ink drawn in pen nib after the style of Charles Dana… instagram.com/p/BeVgl08DJBA/ 6 months ago
- My kind of pub! Bar treats for my dog! #instagramers #instatraveling #holiday #travelblogger… instagram.com/p/Bcccq3ylRG2/ 8 months ago