I was out in the Wilds of Washington, ( no Starbucks in sight) when I found this little second hand bookshop with the Mad Hatter just about to do a walk about. I love second hand bookshops, there is something magical about reading a book someone else has loved. The shop is owned by an older couple with a wonderful sense of amazement. Books are never rubbish! To prove the point, the gentleman created this unique place to sit. So come enjoy the second hand books and sit upon the seat of knowledge! You never know where you’ll come across some magic!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 6 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 6 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 7 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 7 months ago