I was out in the Wilds of Washington, ( no Starbucks in sight) when I found this little second hand bookshop with the Mad Hatter just about to do a walk about. I love second hand bookshops, there is something magical about reading a book someone else has loved. The shop is owned by an older couple with a wonderful sense of amazement. Books are never rubbish! To prove the point, the gentleman created this unique place to sit. So come enjoy the second hand books and sit upon the seat of knowledge! You never know where you’ll come across some magic!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @BBCWomansHour Insane woman screaming about cheese product! Surely with such high quality programming we shouldn’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- A proud lady and her dog in porcelain. #foxterrier #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #collectables… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- An old American Kennel Advert.#advertising #kennels #dog #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterrie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Every Wire needs his own chair in the garden.#foxterrier #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #terriers#terr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- May I come too? This real photograph postcard harks the same question for our wires today. Printed late 1940-1950’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago