I was on my way to the London Library when I stepped across the street to capture an Iconic symbol of England, the phone box. The phone boxes are normally red, but there are black ones hanging about. I loved this door with its lamp post guarding one side and just to the front of this door, a door to another world and the past- a landline telephone. No teleporting from this phone box please!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Double trouble#dogoftheday #wirefoxterriersofinstagramu #wirehairedfoxterrier #dogsofinstagram #terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Ok mom whats up? The secret life of show dogs #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirehairedfoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- And this little one says goodbye to life at Truwyre as she leaves with amazing new parents. #wirefoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Bekki66: Please sign this. Our future is at stake. twitter.com/wmarybeard/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MelanieLatest: All decent people must unequivocally denounce such atrocities as the Christchurch mosque attacks and all other acts of v… 1 month ago