I was on my way to the London Library when I stepped across the street to capture an Iconic symbol of England, the phone box. The phone boxes are normally red, but there are black ones hanging about. I loved this door with its lamp post guarding one side and just to the front of this door, a door to another world and the past- a landline telephone. No teleporting from this phone box please!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 1 week ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 1 week ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 3 weeks ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 3 weeks ago