I was near the Haagse Bos and turned down a little street and discovered this curious Dutch Door with a large bat flying over the door. No one was around to ask…why the bat? Vampires indoors? Or just batty about bats? Or the quirky thought I had, a magical bat flew in from the near by woods and got stuck above the door by Harry Potter type of magic? Oh the possibilities! I love the dark green stain glass feature and the dark green of the door, so dark that when I was across the street it looked black. So a very mysterious door in Den Haag.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 6 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 6 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 7 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 7 months ago