I had to stand in a little alley way to get this door in full frame. The door itself fools the eye as it is in reality, a very short door. It is the impressive bits around the door the boost this doors confidence. There are two very fierce lion beasts guarding the door. The only thing stopping them from tearing passerbys to bits is the round bit in the mouth. But when you look up, there is a cheeky chap laughing. Why? Was this all a good joke on the passerby, no…no, come in, my two little pets are very harmless…or…the more sinister…come in if you dare and oooh…. what joy to see you torn apart? Any answer contradicts itself. Is the laughter bringing joy into the house, or laugher at the foolish world outside? A harmless looking door with a rather dark side to it.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Hard to believe three weeks old . #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriersofinstagram #puppies#dogs#… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Don't move almost got your whole head in my mouth!#wirefoxterriers#terriers#puppy#dogs#foxterriersofinstagram instagram.com/p/CFP7u6GDUSd/… 1 week ago
- @kimKBaltimore impressed with your ad!! 1 month ago
- @MOViN925 @BrookeandJeffy @ItsYoungJeffrey @hilariousjose omg the phone tap was brilliant this morning pure wicked… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @MOViN925 @BrookeandJeffy @ItsYoungJeffrey @hilariousjose Thanks its getting tiresome and I love your show 1 month ago