I forget sometimes how utterly lucky I am. I can write what I want, when I want, and publish it. My readers are my critics, my own set of morals keep me writing the truth. I have my own code. … Continue reading
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
Just turned on my Facebook page…
Follow me on Twitter
- @BBCNews what nonsense "raging" should be ashamed to have this associated with the BBC 3 weeks ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio I m alive seeing Orwell's words as reality not fiction. 3 weeks ago
- @RichardGrenell @MichelleObama sad to read this one party trumps another by silencing them? 3 months ago
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 6 months ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 7 months ago