My editing deadline was for the 31 of January. So it was time to head out to Starbucks, find a chair or table, and just hunker down. I was down to editing the last chapter! With a week to spare … Continue reading
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 9 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 9 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 10 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 10 months ago