I was on my way to Oxford and on the tube to Paddington. It was one of those wonderful days when seats were plenty. I was at Baker Street and a movement a little farther down the carriage caught my … Continue reading
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 9 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 9 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 10 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 10 months ago