I was on my way to Oxford and on the tube to Paddington. It was one of those wonderful days when seats were plenty. I was at Baker Street and a movement a little farther down the carriage caught my … Continue reading
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 1 month ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 1 month ago
- RT @LisaDelmomof6: I will not visit, vacation or spend money in any state that takes away a woman's right to choose. Does anyone else want… 1 month ago
- RT @RepValDemings: Women’s rights are human rights. 1 month ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: The GOP’s America: the nation of gun care and health control. 1 month ago