This door worn, the paint faded in spots, led to an interior shop on the main street in El Tuito, Mexico. I loved the water-coloured effect age has played on this door.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 3 weeks ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 weeks ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 3 weeks ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 3 weeks ago
- great news twitter.com/Reuters/status… 3 weeks ago