I loved Maastricht Holland and I can’t wait to go back again! I fell in love with the door and its muted blue greys. I was also taken with the beautiful script and found upon closer inspection that it was names of the occupants. At first I thought it was just the one off, but in Maastricht this beautiful script announces to the world just who live here. I always erase the house number when I photograph doors. I just feel it’s a privacy thing. I thought about doing the same with the name, but then I said to myself, it’s on the street for all to see. I was being silly. So I erased the number and left the name on this lovely Dutch Door.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Available for love#puppies #wirefoxterrier #purebred #terriersofinstagram #terriers#foxterriers #dogsofinstagram instagram.com/p/ByRH9srAqrQ/… 3 weeks ago
- My old boy Ted photo bombing my shot of our baby geese. He was amazingly good with them. Throwback Thurs#wirefoxte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- My you have big feet! #puppy#puppies#wirefoxterriers#terriersofinstagram #wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This dog is a purebred. Born a purebred. Always will be a purebred. With expert care and handling , he will always… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Young Jack by the pond last summer#puppy#wirefoxterrier instagram.com/p/BxfwV1_Bnaj/… 1 month ago