I loved Maastricht Holland and I can’t wait to go back again! I fell in love with the door and its muted blue greys. I was also taken with the beautiful script and found upon closer inspection that it was names of the occupants. At first I thought it was just the one off, but in Maastricht this beautiful script announces to the world just who live here. I always erase the house number when I photograph doors. I just feel it’s a privacy thing. I thought about doing the same with the name, but then I said to myself, it’s on the street for all to see. I was being silly. So I erased the number and left the name on this lovely Dutch Door.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @jnels0n55 just being too serious I think, loved it for light hearted typical American romcom 2 days ago
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 1 week ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago