On the way to Simon the Pie Man in Rye, I made a wonderful discovery-a little side gate door! The middle board has been reused to make this old wood door. It reads, This Oak Plank Originally Formed A Part of a 14th Century Prison Door. What a great salvage! The upside down good luck horseshoe looks just as old!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Please stop snowing! Jack has had enough of the white coming from the sky.#snow #wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Jewel carefully following Jack through the only path in the snow. #wirefoxterrier#wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The only place to be on a wintry day. Jack dries off in the kitchen. #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- follow me! I know the way!Jack helps Jewel.#foxterriers#wirefoxterriers#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #terriers#showdo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- let's play! It snowed! Jack hiding in plain sight!#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrierlovers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago