Now here’s a door closed to me! I managed to get inside to reception before being very firmly told this Library was for members only. Well…that was a massive disappointment. Not even a mooch around unless I was prepared to join and pay my dues! Not even a quick look? Stern Icy look in reply…well that’s me told off! So here’s the best I could do, looking in from the outside.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 2 weeks ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 2 weeks ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 4 weeks ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 1 month ago