I can’t tell you how many streets I went up and down searching for an interesting door. There was nothing about. The doors were mostly modern and not high art modern. Form I suppose must take precedent over interesting. The winters in Alaska need only one thing a good solid door to keep the cold out. I did find this little door in sad shape on a back corner in Sitka. The winter weather certainly has left its mark on this little door with its building leaning heavily to the left! But this door with the rust dripping from the handle is just the sort of door I would expect to find in rugged Alaska!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- This dog is a purebred. Born a purebred. Always will be a purebred. With expert care and handling , he will always… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Young Jack by the pond last summer#puppy#wirefoxterrier instagram.com/p/BxfwV1_Bnaj/… 1 week ago
- Coloured pencil study of Tilbury Riverside the wire fox terrier#puppies #wirefoxterrier #terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Pen and coloured ink head study#puppies #wirefoxterrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriers #dogart#art #penandink… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Love and loyalty and adventure in my favourite piece of wire fox terrier art work. Soar high my wires!!#puppies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago