I can’t tell you how many streets I went up and down searching for an interesting door. There was nothing about. The doors were mostly modern and not high art modern. Form I suppose must take precedent over interesting. The winters in Alaska need only one thing a good solid door to keep the cold out. I did find this little door in sad shape on a back corner in Sitka. The winter weather certainly has left its mark on this little door with its building leaning heavily to the left! But this door with the rust dripping from the handle is just the sort of door I would expect to find in rugged Alaska!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 4 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 4 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 4 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 4 months ago