I can’t tell you how many streets I went up and down searching for an interesting door. There was nothing about. The doors were mostly modern and not high art modern. Form I suppose must take precedent over interesting. The winters in Alaska need only one thing a good solid door to keep the cold out. I did find this little door in sad shape on a back corner in Sitka. The winter weather certainly has left its mark on this little door with its building leaning heavily to the left! But this door with the rust dripping from the handle is just the sort of door I would expect to find in rugged Alaska!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @RichardGrenell @MichelleObama sad to read this one party trumps another by silencing them? 1 month ago
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 4 months ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 5 months ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 7 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 7 months ago