As I was leaving Rochester Castle, I didn’t expect to find this door in the wall running around the grounds. The black dots on the door are actually large hard nails making it harder to break the door down, if one is walking about with a ramming post. The two windows side by side almost feel as if the person looking out might just be looking into the castle grounds from the outside and not from the interior of the wall! The windows are so close together, it’s almost as if they are huddling, feeling a little lost amongst the masses of stones making up the wall!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 1 month ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 1 month ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 1 month ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 1 month ago