As I was leaving Rochester Castle, I didn’t expect to find this door in the wall running around the grounds. The black dots on the door are actually large hard nails making it harder to break the door down, if one is walking about with a ramming post. The two windows side by side almost feel as if the person looking out might just be looking into the castle grounds from the outside and not from the interior of the wall! The windows are so close together, it’s almost as if they are huddling, feeling a little lost amongst the masses of stones making up the wall!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 2 weeks ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 1 month ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 3 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 3 months ago
- RT @LisaDelmomof6: I will not visit, vacation or spend money in any state that takes away a woman's right to choose. Does anyone else want… 3 months ago