Rochester has some amazing doors, and funny enough, loads of very crooked doors. This door once led to an amazing Sunday Roast, with potatoes crisped to perfection in goose fat, and rare roast beef on offer. If one could manage it afterwards, an amazing Sticky Toffee Pudding was on offer! But that was years ago, and no longer can you find an English Roast Dinner behind this door. What caught my interest about this door, was not only the door’s angle, sliding downwards to the right, but the dead bolt lock rising to the left in defiance! A door with its various bits not quite sure in which direction to go!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Available for love#puppies #wirefoxterrier #purebred #terriersofinstagram #terriers#foxterriers #dogsofinstagram instagram.com/p/ByRH9srAqrQ/… 3 weeks ago
- My old boy Ted photo bombing my shot of our baby geese. He was amazingly good with them. Throwback Thurs#wirefoxte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- My you have big feet! #puppy#puppies#wirefoxterriers#terriersofinstagram #wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This dog is a purebred. Born a purebred. Always will be a purebred. With expert care and handling , he will always… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Young Jack by the pond last summer#puppy#wirefoxterrier instagram.com/p/BxfwV1_Bnaj/… 1 month ago