Rochester has some amazing doors, and funny enough, loads of very crooked doors. This door once led to an amazing Sunday Roast, with potatoes crisped to perfection in goose fat, and rare roast beef on offer. If one could manage it afterwards, an amazing Sticky Toffee Pudding was on offer! But that was years ago, and no longer can you find an English Roast Dinner behind this door. What caught my interest about this door, was not only the door’s angle, sliding downwards to the right, but the dead bolt lock rising to the left in defiance! A door with its various bits not quite sure in which direction to go!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 2 weeks ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 1 month ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 3 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 3 months ago
- RT @LisaDelmomof6: I will not visit, vacation or spend money in any state that takes away a woman's right to choose. Does anyone else want… 3 months ago