Rochester has some amazing doors, and funny enough, loads of very crooked doors. This door once led to an amazing Sunday Roast, with potatoes crisped to perfection in goose fat, and rare roast beef on offer. If one could manage it afterwards, an amazing Sticky Toffee Pudding was on offer! But that was years ago, and no longer can you find an English Roast Dinner behind this door. What caught my interest about this door, was not only the door’s angle, sliding downwards to the right, but the dead bolt lock rising to the left in defiance! A door with its various bits not quite sure in which direction to go!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Hard to believe three weeks old . #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriersofinstagram #puppies#dogs#… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Don't move almost got your whole head in my mouth!#wirefoxterriers#terriers#puppy#dogs#foxterriersofinstagram instagram.com/p/CFP7u6GDUSd/… 1 week ago
- @kimKBaltimore impressed with your ad!! 1 month ago
- @MOViN925 @BrookeandJeffy @ItsYoungJeffrey @hilariousjose omg the phone tap was brilliant this morning pure wicked… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @MOViN925 @BrookeandJeffy @ItsYoungJeffrey @hilariousjose Thanks its getting tiresome and I love your show 1 month ago