Finally the jet lag is just a memory. This flight was incredibly noisy. The galley crew sounded as if they were hammering pots and pans instead of serving up microwaved aeroplane food! My flight partner was a chap on his way to Spain, who, I think must have thought I was the last person he was going to meet and told me his life story! I won’t bore you with it here, as I resorted to headphones to save my sanity! London is looking good in the sunlight! I’m looking forward to reading your posts with a strong cup of tea before I head up to Oxford!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 2 weeks ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 1 month ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 3 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 3 months ago
- RT @LisaDelmomof6: I will not visit, vacation or spend money in any state that takes away a woman's right to choose. Does anyone else want… 3 months ago