Finally the jet lag is just a memory. This flight was incredibly noisy. The galley crew sounded as if they were hammering pots and pans instead of serving up microwaved aeroplane food! My flight partner was a chap on his way to Spain, who, I think must have thought I was the last person he was going to meet and told me his life story! I won’t bore you with it here, as I resorted to headphones to save my sanity! London is looking good in the sunlight! I’m looking forward to reading your posts with a strong cup of tea before I head up to Oxford!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- bombing children's hospitals monstrous russia no other words for you 2 months ago
- @elonmusk Elon please think of a way for free information for the world that is not political. Just the facts , thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @rejilx1 @CocaCola https://t.co/3bnwKos2SO 2 months ago
- @ Burger King get out of Russia or is it bombs and burgers? 2 months ago
- @BBCNews of course real people don't care we know one rule for you another for us 😳 3 months ago