I had been mooching around the great cathedral of Rochester and found in the back this small door. It’s barely five foot high. What impressed me about this little door, was not the carved peak of the door, but the stonework required to make the opening for the door. Quite a bit of planning. It’s a great little door, very solid and the iron hinges are just stunning. Wouldn’t mind this as my back door!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 4 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 4 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 4 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 4 months ago