I loved this glass and iron door in Boston. The ornate canopy of carved wood offering shelter from the rain and snow, just gave me the impression that if I stepped into this door, I could possibly step into a time warp. Would I find myself in another era? Sadly the door was locked and I would never find out.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- bombing children's hospitals monstrous russia no other words for you 2 months ago
- @elonmusk Elon please think of a way for free information for the world that is not political. Just the facts , thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @rejilx1 @CocaCola https://t.co/3bnwKos2SO 2 months ago
- @ Burger King get out of Russia or is it bombs and burgers? 2 months ago
- @BBCNews of course real people don't care we know one rule for you another for us 😳 3 months ago