It’s that time of year when we wish light upon the world. We light a Hanukkah lamp with its eight candles to send a glow of hope out into the world. We hang lights on Christmas Trees and on our houses, chasing away the winter gloom. It’s the time of year, we wish the dark to leave and for hope and joy to enter our homes and hearts. We have many ways of celebrating the holiday season, many faiths, many traditions, but the one hope that rings the same for all, no matter where we are in the world, is the deep wish for peace and love. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family, peace and love, no matter how you celebrate this season of light and joy. It’s been a joy to write for you this first year of my blog, and I hope to write for you again in the year to come. From Ted and myself, a happy holiday season to you and loved ones, and here’s to a year ahead filled with joy. We’ll be back in the New Year!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @RichardGrenell @MichelleObama sad to read this one party trumps another by silencing them? 1 month ago
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 4 months ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 5 months ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 7 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 7 months ago