It’s that time of year when we wish light upon the world. We light a Hanukkah lamp with its eight candles to send a glow of hope out into the world. We hang lights on Christmas Trees and on our houses, chasing away the winter gloom. It’s the time of year, we wish the dark to leave and for hope and joy to enter our homes and hearts. We have many ways of celebrating the holiday season, many faiths, many traditions, but the one hope that rings the same for all, no matter where we are in the world, is the deep wish for peace and love. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family, peace and love, no matter how you celebrate this season of light and joy. It’s been a joy to write for you this first year of my blog, and I hope to write for you again in the year to come. From Ted and myself, a happy holiday season to you and loved ones, and here’s to a year ahead filled with joy. We’ll be back in the New Year!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Double trouble#dogoftheday #wirefoxterriersofinstagramu #wirehairedfoxterrier #dogsofinstagram #terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Ok mom whats up? The secret life of show dogs #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirehairedfoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- And this little one says goodbye to life at Truwyre as she leaves with amazing new parents. #wirefoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Bekki66: Please sign this. Our future is at stake. twitter.com/wmarybeard/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MelanieLatest: All decent people must unequivocally denounce such atrocities as the Christchurch mosque attacks and all other acts of v… 1 month ago