The language we own does not have the words to convey the heroism of those that perished, nor the sorrow of those that survived, nor the bravery of those who rescued and of those that still cope with the grief and horror of that day. All we can really offer is a moment of silence….a deep moment of remembrance…
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 3 weeks ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 weeks ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 3 weeks ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 3 weeks ago
- great news twitter.com/Reuters/status… 3 weeks ago