I walked by this window in Gordes with only the sunshine causing movements of light. Then as I turned, five children burst onto the scene laughing, ran up the stairs, leaving only a memory of joy flashing by.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @BBCWomansHour Insane woman screaming about cheese product! Surely with such high quality programming we shouldn’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- A proud lady and her dog in porcelain. #foxterrier #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #collectables… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An old American Kennel Advert.#advertising #kennels #dog #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterrie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Every Wire needs his own chair in the garden.#foxterrier #wirefoxterrier #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #terriers#terr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- May I come too? This real photograph postcard harks the same question for our wires today. Printed late 1940-1950’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago