When a novel is finished there is always the period of mourning and loss. The character’s that you have spent so many hours with have nothing more to say to you, you’ve written countless drafts, it’s endured edit after edit, … Continue reading
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 11 hours ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 1 month ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 1 month ago
- RT @LisaDelmomof6: I will not visit, vacation or spend money in any state that takes away a woman's right to choose. Does anyone else want… 1 month ago
- RT @RepValDemings: Women’s rights are human rights. 1 month ago