Doors- A Green Dutch Door

susan nolen's photograph of a dutch door in the sunlight

It was one of those beautiful sunny days and walking in the Hague I just had to stop and capture this door! The green door and its matching mailbox, and the plants glossy in the sunlight. I really wanted to go and put my name on this door. Open up! I want to move it!

About susan sheldon nolen

It’s rare to catch me without coffee, a form of camera, or my beloved wire fox terriers. I love the history, the art, and it’s a massive part of my life, as I either paint, write, or get interrupted by my dogs, reminding me of the real world. I hope you enjoy your time here. It’s such a privilege to have readers.
Gallery | This entry was posted in Architecture, Doors and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Doors- A Green Dutch Door

1. Carrie Rubin says:

I’ve always loved that shade of green. Just a tad brighter than Hunter green. Very pretty color for a door.

2. Morgan says:

Quite Lovely…I wonder if the interior is just a pretty 🙂

3. y. prior says:

great door – the window above it is neat too – and thanks for going us that mailbox in the shot – both are so interesting against the yellow brick…
    can I reblog this on the door blog?

4. alifemoment says:

A really nice photo, I like this green door style, so vintage so lovely !!! 🙂

5. y. prior says:

Reblogged this on The Legion of Door Whores and commented:
    Another cool photo from Susan Sheldon…

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s