This photo, raindrops and all, spurred me on to challenge myself to a weekly post of black and white photographs. I love Black and White and just haven’t done loads over the years, somehow always choosing colour. I suppose I first fell in love with Black and white photography with all the early black and white films and their rather dramatic lighting methods. Then of course there was my father’s photographs. Some simply stunning. So here it is,what started week one of my black and white photograph challenge. I hope to learn a lot this year with this challenge as I am rather new to this photography bug. I would love to hear your comments and suggestions. It’s all a fabulous learning experience that I am on! Cheers from the London Eye on a rather wet wet day in London complete with raindrops on my camera lens!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 4 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 4 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 4 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 4 months ago