In my last post of Tales from the City I mentioned I wanted to have a go at black and white photography this year as a personal challenge. Last week it was the London Eye, and this week a Ketchikan lamppost. I fell in love with black and white photography years ago whilst viewing my father’s black and white shots and I have to say…loads of black and white telly! But it’s time to try my hand at it. So here’s a lamppost in the sun! Week# 2
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @Independent pathetic to jump with joy at an illness 4 weeks ago
- @FLOTUS @POTUS speedy recovery 4 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS speedy recovery 4 weeks ago
- @melvillehouse roman theatre at its best 1 month ago
- Hard to believe three weeks old . #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriersofinstagram #puppies#dogs#… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago