In my last post of Tales from the City I mentioned I wanted to have a go at black and white photography this year as a personal challenge. Last week it was the London Eye, and this week a Ketchikan lamppost. I fell in love with black and white photography years ago whilst viewing my father’s black and white shots and I have to say…loads of black and white telly! But it’s time to try my hand at it. So here’s a lamppost in the sun! Week# 2
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @RichardGrenell @MichelleObama sad to read this one party trumps another by silencing them? 1 month ago
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 5 months ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 5 months ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 7 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 7 months ago