In my last post of Tales from the City I mentioned I wanted to have a go at black and white photography this year as a personal challenge. Last week it was the London Eye, and this week a Ketchikan lamppost. I fell in love with black and white photography years ago whilst viewing my father’s black and white shots and I have to say…loads of black and white telly! But it’s time to try my hand at it. So here’s a lamppost in the sun! Week# 2
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 6 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 6 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 7 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 7 months ago