I was in Chinatown for some Dim Sum. It was dark out, but luckily I found this little door with the orange paper umbrellas just before dinner. I didn’t use a flash, just what light was about. Dinner was calling! It turned out the restaurant I was heading for only served Dim Sum for lunch. A massive disappointment! Still, no Dim Sum for me, dinner was wonderful that night in Victoria British Columbia. Next time eh?
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Maggie has the patience of a saint. Baby jack never dud get that chew from her!#irishterrier#foxterrier#foxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Jack starting to grow up. #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriers#terrier#puppy#foxterrierpuppy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Jack exploring#wirefoxterrier#foxterriersofinstagram #foxterrierpuppy instagram.com/p/B5iNmGyFFJ1/… 1 week ago
- I can still see you! jack hiding.#wirefoxterrier#terriers#foxterriers #foxterriersofinstagram #puppiesofinstagram instagram.com/p/B5iL0OTlZz7/… 1 week ago
- Jack at 8 weeks of age. sweet bundle of trouble!!#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriers#terrierpup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago