It’s hard to believe another year has gone by. Time really does fly. I’ve had a massively good time writing my blog, and reading others. I was walking down the street the other night, the air was crisp with threats of snow, and I looked up to see the perfect holiday ornament in the sky. The moon was just creeping up into the night sky. Although the noise of the traffic roared below, shoppers rushed about, it was a peaceful joyful moment. I wish for you and your loved ones, a joyous holiday, a year to come full of peace and promise, and most a heartfelt thank you for coming along and having a read. Happy Holidays to all, and I’ll see everyone next year!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @Independent pathetic to jump with joy at an illness 2 weeks ago
- @FLOTUS @POTUS speedy recovery 2 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS speedy recovery 2 weeks ago
- @melvillehouse roman theatre at its best 3 weeks ago
- Hard to believe three weeks old . #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriersofinstagram #puppies#dogs#… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago