It’s hard to believe another year has gone by. Time really does fly. I’ve had a massively good time writing my blog, and reading others. I was walking down the street the other night, the air was crisp with threats of snow, and I looked up to see the perfect holiday ornament in the sky. The moon was just creeping up into the night sky. Although the noise of the traffic roared below, shoppers rushed about, it was a peaceful joyful moment. I wish for you and your loved ones, a joyous holiday, a year to come full of peace and promise, and most a heartfelt thank you for coming along and having a read. Happy Holidays to all, and I’ll see everyone next year!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- This little wire fox terrier was used in a book illustration as a front piece. Ted’s Day Out.… instagram.com/p/Bf_ePogDg-U/ 5 months ago
- Asta, and The Thin Man. I loved this detective films and of course Asta. This was done in pen… instagram.com/p/BftwXFQjL5I/ 5 months ago
- The beginnings of a new painting. Sitting on the easel, waiting for the next steps, brickwork,… instagram.com/p/BfymVkkDUP9/ 5 months ago
- Newfoundland dog a head study in India ink drawn in pen nib after the style of Charles Dana… instagram.com/p/BeVgl08DJBA/ 6 months ago
- My kind of pub! Bar treats for my dog! #instagramers #instatraveling #holiday #travelblogger… instagram.com/p/Bcccq3ylRG2/ 7 months ago