It’s hard to believe another year has gone by. Time really does fly. I’ve had a massively good time writing my blog, and reading others. I was walking down the street the other night, the air was crisp with threats of snow, and I looked up to see the perfect holiday ornament in the sky. The moon was just creeping up into the night sky. Although the noise of the traffic roared below, shoppers rushed about, it was a peaceful joyful moment. I wish for you and your loved ones, a joyous holiday, a year to come full of peace and promise, and most a heartfelt thank you for coming along and having a read. Happy Holidays to all, and I’ll see everyone next year!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @MrsSOsbourne omg so cute hope you are doing well!! 4 months ago
- @piersmorgan read it brilliant 4 months ago
- @BBCWomansHour @BBCRadio4 @HWistrich so are you implying abuse of girls is not a criminal act and rapists ( no mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @mariellaf1 @TimesRadio bingewatching series 4 months ago
- @KirstieMAllsopp think covid is more cruel than a cancelled holiday on a beach somewhere 4 months ago