These two Dutch doors open right on to the canal in Amsterdam. Not a good doorway for those who like to indulge, or maybe a good way to wake them up as they splash into the water? I wondered about the rising water levels, but the marks on the wall don’t show a rise, so I imagine no water comes indoors. But how on earth do you let the dog out first thing in the morning? A very interesting doorway to a watery world.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Stop and check out a rock! #wirefoxterrier#terriers#foxterriers#showdoglife#puppiesofinstagram instagram.com/p/CCEe4C3DL98/… 1 week ago
- Rare Prewar Japanese Saki bottle. Head screws off to fill or pour.#wirefoxterrier #foxterrier#japan#saki#terriers#d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- From an eta long gone, wire fox terrier ashtray from our collection.#wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Not sharing puppy! Benjamin tries for mom's chew!#wirefoxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#wirefoxterrierloversofinstag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Share the chair! Benjamin and Beatrix 14 weeks old. #wirefoxterrier#foxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#foxterrier#wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago