These two Dutch doors open right on to the canal in Amsterdam. Not a good doorway for those who like to indulge, or maybe a good way to wake them up as they splash into the water? I wondered about the rising water levels, but the marks on the wall don’t show a rise, so I imagine no water comes indoors. But how on earth do you let the dog out first thing in the morning? A very interesting doorway to a watery world.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Young Jack by the pond last summer#puppy#wirefoxterrier instagram.com/p/BxfwV1_Bnaj/… 3 days ago
- Coloured pencil study of Tilbury Riverside the wire fox terrier#puppies #wirefoxterrier #terriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Pen and coloured ink head study#puppies #wirefoxterrier #terriersofinstagram #foxterriers #dogart#art #penandink… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Love and loyalty and adventure in my favourite piece of wire fox terrier art work. Soar high my wires!!#puppies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- For the lady of the Art Deco era lighter , cigarette case and underneath the Scottish Terrier and the Wire Fox Terr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago