I was in Klaipeda, Lithuania a while back and the entire town centre was going through a rehab. It was looking fabulous. I couldn’t get too close to this door as that half of the street was full of building equipment. What I loved about this ancient door was its incredibly sympathetic treatment of our modern techno world– a spy camera looking out. It fits in with the architecture rather brilliantly as it’s not really quick to spot. A lovely blue door set against a white frame and brilliant canary yellow!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 1 week ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago