I was in Klaipeda, Lithuania a while back and the entire town centre was going through a rehab. It was looking fabulous. I couldn’t get too close to this door as that half of the street was full of building equipment. What I loved about this ancient door was its incredibly sympathetic treatment of our modern techno world– a spy camera looking out. It fits in with the architecture rather brilliantly as it’s not really quick to spot. A lovely blue door set against a white frame and brilliant canary yellow!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @Independent pathetic to jump with joy at an illness 2 weeks ago
- @FLOTUS @POTUS speedy recovery 2 weeks ago
- @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS speedy recovery 2 weeks ago
- @melvillehouse roman theatre at its best 3 weeks ago
- Hard to believe three weeks old . #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier#foxterriersofinstagram #puppies#dogs#… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago