I was in Klaipeda, Lithuania a while back and the entire town centre was going through a rehab. It was looking fabulous. I couldn’t get too close to this door as that half of the street was full of building equipment. What I loved about this ancient door was its incredibly sympathetic treatment of our modern techno world– a spy camera looking out. It fits in with the architecture rather brilliantly as it’s not really quick to spot. A lovely blue door set against a white frame and brilliant canary yellow!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @RichardGrenell @MichelleObama sad to read this one party trumps another by silencing them? 1 month ago
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 5 months ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 5 months ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 7 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 7 months ago