I was in Klaipeda, Lithuania a while back and the entire town centre was going through a rehab. It was looking fabulous. I couldn’t get too close to this door as that half of the street was full of building equipment. What I loved about this ancient door was its incredibly sympathetic treatment of our modern techno world– a spy camera looking out. It fits in with the architecture rather brilliantly as it’s not really quick to spot. A lovely blue door set against a white frame and brilliant canary yellow!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Not sharing puppy! Benjamin tries for mom's chew!#wirefoxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#wirefoxterrierloversofinstag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Share the chair! Benjamin and Beatrix 14 weeks old. #wirefoxterrier#foxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#foxterrier#wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Benjamin and Beatrix destroying the toy cow. Hard to believe how fast they are growing! #wirefoxterriers#terriers#p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @AshleeMullany: The moment our @7NewsAustralia team is attacked by police. Cameraman Tim Myers has covered war zones around the world. T… 5 days ago
- RT @mollyhf: Minnesota State Patrol just fired tear gas at reporters and photographers at point blank range. https://t.co/r7X6J7LKo8 5 days ago