I was in Klaipeda, Lithuania a while back and the entire town centre was going through a rehab. It was looking fabulous. I couldn’t get too close to this door as that half of the street was full of building equipment. What I loved about this ancient door was its incredibly sympathetic treatment of our modern techno world– a spy camera looking out. It fits in with the architecture rather brilliantly as it’s not really quick to spot. A lovely blue door set against a white frame and brilliant canary yellow!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- This little wire fox terrier was used in a book illustration as a front piece. Ted’s Day Out.… instagram.com/p/Bf_ePogDg-U/ 2 months ago
- Asta, and The Thin Man. I loved this detective films and of course Asta. This was done in pen… instagram.com/p/BftwXFQjL5I/ 2 months ago
- The beginnings of a new painting. Sitting on the easel, waiting for the next steps, brickwork,… instagram.com/p/BfymVkkDUP9/ 2 months ago
- Newfoundland dog a head study in India ink drawn in pen nib after the style of Charles Dana… instagram.com/p/BeVgl08DJBA/ 4 months ago
- My kind of pub! Bar treats for my dog! #instagramers #instatraveling #holiday #travelblogger… instagram.com/p/Bcccq3ylRG2/ 5 months ago