I love how crooked things are every where in England, but what I loved about this door was the fact the house was built in 1693 and rebuilt in 1778! To top it all off, they even state that fact on the front of the house! The house sits on a bend in the lane, and it too bends along with the road ever so slightly. It stands a bit crooked, but like the rest of us getting older and better! I wonder why the house was rebuilt, fire, more space needed, or….it will keep that a secret from me!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- @AvonandsomerRob good point!! 6 days ago
- such sadness in this world twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron… 2 months ago
- You were so right!! twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 months ago
- @KatieVEBrown @HarperNorthUK congratulations!! 2 months ago
- hope! twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 months ago