I do like poking my nose into all sorts of things. I had to go up this alleyway and see what the back of those fabulous Boston Brownstones were all about. I found this door and many others as the back doors to the gardens. What was really interesting was the small size of this door. One would struggle to bring in anything wide here, even a wheelbarrow of sorts. I find it very curious that a garden door would have been made so small, or has our modern life gotten so terribly big?
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Stop and check out a rock! #wirefoxterrier#terriers#foxterriers#showdoglife#puppiesofinstagram instagram.com/p/CCEe4C3DL98/… 1 week ago
- Rare Prewar Japanese Saki bottle. Head screws off to fill or pour.#wirefoxterrier #foxterrier#japan#saki#terriers#d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- From an eta long gone, wire fox terrier ashtray from our collection.#wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Not sharing puppy! Benjamin tries for mom's chew!#wirefoxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#wirefoxterrierloversofinstag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Share the chair! Benjamin and Beatrix 14 weeks old. #wirefoxterrier#foxterrier#terriers#puppies#dogs#foxterrier#wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago