I do like poking my nose into all sorts of things. I had to go up this alleyway and see what the back of those fabulous Boston Brownstones were all about. I found this door and many others as the back doors to the gardens. What was really interesting was the small size of this door. One would struggle to bring in anything wide here, even a wheelbarrow of sorts. I find it very curious that a garden door would have been made so small, or has our modern life gotten so terribly big?
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- devasted Loss of A Queen A role Model An era Thank you for being my Queen #Queen Elizabeth II 2 weeks ago
- #@Dove boycott disgusting supporter of peta whose mission is to destroy all pets never buying again 1 month ago
- RT @omgskr: My ideal summer body is one that I have complete control over 3 months ago
- RT @Fogle4MO: Abortion is now illegal in Missouri. No exceptions for rape or incest. Right before I was elected, I met a pregnant 11 year… 3 months ago
- RT @LisaDelmomof6: I will not visit, vacation or spend money in any state that takes away a woman's right to choose. Does anyone else want… 3 months ago