I do like poking my nose into all sorts of things. I had to go up this alleyway and see what the back of those fabulous Boston Brownstones were all about. I found this door and many others as the back doors to the gardens. What was really interesting was the small size of this door. One would struggle to bring in anything wide here, even a wheelbarrow of sorts. I find it very curious that a garden door would have been made so small, or has our modern life gotten so terribly big?
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
No Instagram images were found.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- bombing children's hospitals monstrous russia no other words for you 2 months ago
- @elonmusk Elon please think of a way for free information for the world that is not political. Just the facts , thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @rejilx1 @CocaCola https://t.co/3bnwKos2SO 2 months ago
- @ Burger King get out of Russia or is it bombs and burgers? 2 months ago
- @BBCNews of course real people don't care we know one rule for you another for us 😳 3 months ago