I do like poking my nose into all sorts of things. I had to go up this alleyway and see what the back of those fabulous Boston Brownstones were all about. I found this door and many others as the back doors to the gardens. What was really interesting was the small size of this door. One would struggle to bring in anything wide here, even a wheelbarrow of sorts. I find it very curious that a garden door would have been made so small, or has our modern life gotten so terribly big?
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Please stop snowing! Jack has had enough of the white coming from the sky.#snow #wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Jewel carefully following Jack through the only path in the snow. #wirefoxterrier#wirefoxterriersofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- The only place to be on a wintry day. Jack dries off in the kitchen. #wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- follow me! I know the way!Jack helps Jewel.#foxterriers#wirefoxterriers#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #terriers#showdo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- let's play! It snowed! Jack hiding in plain sight!#wirefoxterriersofinstagram #wirefoxterrierlovers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago